Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP!!!

Fully Loaded, 53K miles. $23,000.

Well, I hate to do it, but I'm moving to Manhattan and getting married, so I'm selling my Challenger. It's currently located in Austin, TX area, and kept garaged.

Car has been maintained at Safford Dodge in Springfield Virginia, and Mac Haik Dodge Georgetown, near Round Rock, TX.

It has the following: Interior Appearance Package, Premium Sound, Media Center 730N, HID headlights, Electronics Convenience Package with push button start, Leather, Sunroof, Heated Seats. OEM Challenger trunk mat, and one extra set of OEM Challenger inscribed floor mats.

This car has NEVER been raced or taken to a track.

Mods:

Mopar 10 Wheels, New BFG G-Force Comp Tires (less than 1000 miles on tires)

Mopar Front Strut Tower Brace

Flowmaster Force II Cat-back

Mopar Quad Exhaust Tips

Mopar 10 Hood Emblem

Mopar Black Grill Surround

Mopar CAI

Mopar Stage 1 Suspension Kit ( Essentially the SRT Bilstein package with SRT Springs) - dealer installed.

Gorilla Locking Lugs

Diablosport InTune (tuner included with car) - currently set for 93 CAI tune.

I have the owner's manual, and the original Challenger and R/T grill badges, and Dodge (Ram's Head) hood emblem. There is also a set of brand new chrome Dodge center caps included as well. never opened (decided to just go with the Mopar center caps). I also have a second set of OEM Challenger embroidered floor mats, included as well.

This is a great deal, with a lot of extras, such as the Diablosport In Tune included with the car

Attachments

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Addl Pics

More Pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·