Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my white Hurst yesterday morning in Boston MA. Drove it home to Terre Haute Indiana. 1100 miles in 2 days. My fuel consumption for the trip was 24.3 mpg. I drove most the time 60- 65 mph until I hit Indiana, then I upped it to 65-70. The speed limits in MA, PA, and OH were all 65. I varied speeds as well as gears (50% 5th and 50% 6th) to keep the engine running at different speeds. 6th is a very tall gear and really only good (in my opinion) over 70 mph. The car drove very well. It's smooth, quiet, and solid. The Magnaflow cat backs are deep and throaty during acceleration but mellow out at cruising speeds. The quad tips look great. The Eibachs are more firm than stock, but not excessively so. The Hurst shift mechanism is solid and precise.

I really enjoyed the trip and look forward to many years and miles.

Here's a pic I took while on the trip home. I'll be posting more once I get her cleaned up and with better scenery and camera.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Very Nice! Enjoy!!! And Welcome from Indiana...:)

·
Registered
762 Posts
That is a very nice car. I hope you have a lot of safe and trouble free miles on it. I like your wheels. Are they strictly Hurst?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Great looking car. I think that's the first one I've seen with no stripes. Very clean looking.

·
Registered
812 Posts
From which dealer did you buy the Hurst? Brigham-Gill?

The Hurst cars are beautiful, good luck with it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice looking, first I have seen without the stripe. Curtieman, yours is pretty sharp also even though you don't get to drive it much.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations! Your Hurst Challenger looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is a very nice car. I hope you have a lot of safe and trouble free miles on it. I like your wheels. Are they strictly Hurst?
I believe they are Hurst specific wheels, but I can't swear by it.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From which dealer did you buy the Hurst? Brigham-Gill?

The Hurst cars are beautiful, good luck with it
Yes, Brigham Gill. You must have seen it on Ebay too!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very Nice!!! Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts