Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a few shots of my 2010 Challenger R/T,Inferno Red Pearl.Since Dodge didn't offer this color in 2010(as well as Titanium)in the "Classic" package,I decided to make my own!The only option on this car from the factory was the 20" chrome wheels.It now sports custom Katzkin leather interior,R/T stripes,classic script emblems,and 345 hemi hood emblems.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm definitely getting hood props,don't think the functional scoops are worth the $$$!Mopar CAI and Corsa cat back exhaust is next!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice front emblem setup.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Skene Designs front plate bracket.There's not much room to work in installing this one(the lower grill opening is so narrow),but if you protect the paint and take your time drilling two small holes it's worth it!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very cool, congrats! Please take some interior shots when you get a chance, I'd like to see those Katskins. :)
Here's a shot of the Katzkin interior and a few more exterior shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Looks good, but you really need the Classic wheels to make it complete.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No Classic wheels on this one,the wife loves these!!!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Valve cover emblems installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Here's a few shots of my 2010 Challenger R/T,Inferno Red Pearl.Since Dodge didn't offer this color in 2010(as well as Titanium)in the "Classic" package,I decided to make my own!The only option on this car from the factory was the 20" chrome wheels.It now sports custom Katzkin leather interior,R/T stripes,classic script emblems,and 345 hemi hood emblems.
Great looking car!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts