Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, I have researched this quite a bit. You can no longer buy any OEM 2010 R/T Classic Stripes, (very specific because of the door handle change that happened in 2011). I have two 2010 R/T Classics and one needs new stripes now, in gloss white (PCP Classic R/T). I want the absolute closest to OEM that can be purchased, again in white. Who makes the most accurate reproduction stripes for our Challengers these days? Street Grafx looks the closest so far. Thanks! -Steve

·
Super Moderator
17,237 Posts
Ridergraphix - I've used their graphics on both my Challengers and they hold up very well.

6 years, 9 months on the first Challenger (2009) and in a month's time it will be 5 years for my 2016

the main difference (which I prefer) is Rider's have the ends of the stripes wrap around the quarter / door and fender vs. the OEM versions stop before the edge and accentuate the gaps between the panels, IMO.

The Rider versions also extend the tips to go out to the front fascia, rather than stoppping at the line where the fender / fascia meet: Here's my 2016 with the '11 - '14 version of the R/T side stripe. They make the '09 / '10 version is various colors and finishes.

your white stripe would be the gloss finish as you're probably aware of.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Muscle car

Reactions: hunttriumph1500

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
598 Posts
I second RiderGraphix. At the time in early 2011 they had the best cut decals which followed body lines and parts perfectly. The fit of other cheaper options were often comical.

I put a white pin-striped solid-T and white pin-striped bumblebee stripe on mine, and outdoor-rated 7-year vinyl actually lasted 9 years before developing cracks (car is NOT garaged and constantly exposed to all the elements - 4 years in sunny HI and 5 years in PA).

Reactions: hunttriumph1500

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker, 2010 Plum Crazy R/T Classic, 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Click the link, be horrified by the price, then maybe try RiderGraphix like those other two suggested and pay for the whole set what you would pay for 1/6 of the OEM, or buy the OEM. The power is in your hands.
Very confused, the link has nothing to do with stripes? I have bought from eBay,(one piece at a time) black stripes for a 2010, they ranged (for one section) over $150-$200, and you need all 6 pieces! I love the original factory look, I appreciate what others have done but I like the way it was modernized just a bit, back in 2010.

·
Registered
Plum 2019 SXT AWD
379 Posts
Very confused, the link has nothing to do with stripes? I have bought from eBay,(one piece at a time) black stripes for a 2010, they ranged (for one section) over $150-$200, and you need all 6 pieces! I love the original factory look, I appreciate what others have done but I like the way it was modernized just a bit, back in 2010.
Either we have different links or one of us is going crazy. 50-50 on that. Just because they call them door/fender/quarter, does not mean they are not the stripes. Copy the part number and put it in search and other people will give you pictures {and cheaper prices}. Those items are the stripes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts