Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED!

2010 Furious Fuchsia Challenger R/T Classic 6-spd fully equipped

This F.F. has every option available it was the wife's daily driver and everything is still ALL ORIGINAL NO-Modification of any kind. Guaranteed to have not been driven hard or abused. Keeping this car has been the topic of many discussions since we found out we were having our first baby.... He is 6Mo. now and I guess its time to give up the ghost and get into something with 4 doors :icon_redface:.

I'm sure many of you are aware of the F.F. is a commemorative special edition with very limited production numbers. When we got it I expected to keep it forever, so all maintenance was done on schedule at the same dealer in my home town (Ancira Dodge in San Antonio) all services have also been signed/stamped in owners manual or I can get a serious buyer phone/vin numbers to verify directly with dealer.

This F.F. literally has every option, the most attractive ones:

- 5.7liter Hemi w/6-spd Tremec transmission
- Media center navigation system w/XM radio, voice command, bluetooth, etc... even a hard drive to remember every CD you put in there
- Premium 7-spkr w/sub audio option
- :eusa_dance: Signature white leather (WELL TAKEN CARE OF) w/fuchsia stitching & heating element
- 20" Premium aluminum wheels
- Push-To-Start
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Track pak suspension
- 3.92 factory rear end

This car is timeless and could be a great investment for somebody.

car has 25,XXX miles
asking $27,500 obo
San Antonio, TX 78250

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA I feel the same way,

Still available, car is rarely getting driven now a days bump for price reduction $27,500

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's such a rare color and it seems to change depending on the time of day. Mine doesn't have the tinted windows, and I have struggled with doing that, as I've done nothing to mine and it's all stock, but I love the tinted look. Maybe this car is just too far ahead of its time, with the white leather seats and all, maybe the world is just not ready for her yet....

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
PRICE REDUCED!

2010 Furious Fuchsia Challenger R/T Classic 6-spd fully equipped

This F.F. has every option available it was the wife's daily driver and everything is still ALL ORIGINAL NO-Modification of any kind. Guaranteed to have not been driven hard or abused. Keeping this car has been the topic of many discussions since we found out we were having our first baby.... He is 6Mo. now and I guess its time to give up the ghost and get into something with 4 doors :icon_redface:.

I'm sure many of you are aware of the F.F. is a commemorative special edition with very limited production numbers. When we got it I expected to keep it forever, so all maintenance was done on schedule at the same dealer in my home town (Ancira Dodge in San Antonio) all services have also been signed/stamped in owners manual or I can get a serious buyer phone/vin numbers to verify directly with dealer.

This F.F. literally has every option, the most attractive ones:

- 5.7liter Hemi w/6-spd Tremec transmission
- Media center navigation system w/XM radio, voice command, bluetooth, etc... even a hard drive to remember every CD you put in there
- Premium 7-spkr w/sub audio option
- :eusa_dance: Signature white leather (WELL TAKEN CARE OF) w/fuchsia stitching & heating element
- 20" Premium aluminum wheels
- Push-To-Start
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Track pak suspension
- 3.92 factory rear end

This car is timeless and could be a great investment for somebody.

car has 25,XXX miles
asking $27,500 obo
San Antonio, TX 78250
Congrats on the baby, He will be driving before you know it and will be upset you sold it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello I am interested in your R/T, is it still available?

Thanks Jeffrey

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does anyone here know if this car is still for sale? I have the OK from the wife to make a roadtrip and buy it...:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sure is, Baby is now 9Mo. and miles are in the low 28ks

sorry for the late reply, responded to you PM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts