Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing my 2010 R/T classic hood with a hellcat hood. This hood is on a Furious Fuchsia Challenger R/T classic and comes in flawless Furious Fuchsia paint with the hemi emblems, windshield squirters, etc. Only 18K garage kept miles on it. Ready to install (or paint & install for a vehicle other than furious fuchsia). Asking $500. Local pickup only in the metro Detroit area.

I am also looking for a spoiler that fits my 2010 without any mods to the trunk. I want to paint it black and keep my fuchsia one, in case I change my mind. Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friday the 13th bumpity bump. Car will be ready Monday. They sent me a progress photo. Hellcat hood is on and painted. Just have to install the inserts and "arrester" FCA made me buy or they wouldn't sell me the hood. So, R/T classic hood is ready for local pickup. Looks like most others are pricing at $400, so I will too. Comes with the inserts, windshield squirters, and Hemi emblems too. Ready to bolt on (or paint and bolt on if you don't like pink)

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock R/T Classic Hood Photo

Stock hood comes with HEMI emblems, inserts, windshield squirters, and is currently flawless, but in furious fuchsia. The insulator pad underneath is in the cardboard box next to the hood in the photo. When I bought the Hellcat hood, I had to buy the insulator pad for that hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump it up. Someone with a green or yellow car has GOT to want a pink hood for it.... :) Anyone local to Detroit, this is a good deal. Reduced to $350. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts