Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic only 2342 miles! SOLD SOLD SOLD

Car is kept in an insulated, de-humidified garage, has never seen snow, has a clear title in hand. I ordered the car and picked her up in October of 2009 from John Johnson Dodge in Boonton, NJ.
Engine: 5.7ltr Hemi mated to a 6speed transmission. Color is Tor Red with charcoal interior. She smells like new and runs great!
1 adult owner, non smoker, I'm 52 and I've never beat on this car. I was going to keep her but when Verizon went on strike I lost a ton of money and my son will be going to college in September, so now I'm forced to sell it. My loss, your gain.
The car is in excellent condition with just a small stone chip on the front bumper. The factory did not install the audio controls on the steering wheel, but I have the notice for this and it can be done for free at a dealership. I didn't want it done because I can reach the radio nob and I didn't want anyone touching my car. She really is a great car and has lots of options, Power windows, locks, trunk, remote windows down, heated seats, am/fm/cd/mp3/satelite radio, tire pressure guage, automatic day/night rearview, etc...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts