Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T classic. I would like to change the spoiler from body color to more of a SRT look in flat black. Just trying to break up the pink a bit. What are my bolt on options? Looks like the 2010 SRT had the same spoiler, but in black. Maybe just buy that from the dealer? Which others fit with no molestation to the trunk lid of that year vehicle? Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Go to a body shop and get a quote to remover yours, scuff and paint it "Hot Rodder" black and reinstall. Hot Rodder black is single stage and cheap.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Another option is having your original spoiler removed and vinyl wrapped.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking I want to keep my current spoiler as is, just in case I do not like the look of a modified one, or I want to change it up a bit from time to time. I can just bolt it back on later. I see them for cheap on some of the big box websites, but I want to replace with a flat black and no mods to the trunk (no hole drilling). Is there anything that fits the 2009-2014 vehicles as bolt on that I can get with maybe a little different look in flat black? Did the SRT cars have a different one, or is it the same, only in black? is there a "wicker bill" (Hellcat) style that has the 09-14 bolt pattern available? I really like the old school "go wing" but that is out of the question unless I want to do a bunch of work. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking I want to keep my current spoiler as is, just in case I do not like the look of a modified one, or I want to change it up a bit from time to time. I can just bolt it back on later. I see them for cheap on some of the big box websites, but I want to replace with a flat black and no mods to the trunk (no hole drilling). Is there anything that fits the 2009-2014 vehicles as bolt on that I can get with maybe a little different look in flat black? Did the SRT cars have a different one, or is it the same, only in black? is there a "wicker bill" (Hellcat) style that has the 09-14 bolt pattern available? I really like the old school "go wing" but that is out of the question unless I want to do a bunch of work. Any help appreciated.
Plasti-dip your current spoiler. If you don't like it, it peels off very easily. Basically spray rubber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts