Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to hook up the Tuner to Car..I had been running it on a 2008 Charger R/T and all was fine.. NOTE..I did the latest update crom and then get to Car..boot up and I get the following Message

Predator u7135 does not support Calid:68004309AD. Tool update might be required.

Car is a 2010 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed Need some Info here..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I have the same problem. Can somebody help?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Predator update

Hey guys pretty simple, once you updated to the latest crom it no longer matches the calid of your vehicle. All you need to do is the following,

1 make sure you have only your stock tune in your vehicle.

2 connect your predator via USB to your computer and once connected you will see at the bottom of the screen in the ds downloaded program (update).

Update the tool.

3 go back to your vehicle plug it in and it will ask to update the calid.
It will take about 15 minutes.

Once done it will reboot and then you can load your performance tune.

If you are still having problems send me a pm and I will walk you through it.

Good luck

Todd

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Good advice. The other option is having the dealer update the CAL ID in your car to the current version.

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I hooked up the Predator to the PC and I don't get an option to update; all I get is:
Performance Tune
Diagnostics
Options
Tool Info

What do I need to do now? Thanks.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
You need to go out to DS's website and download the DSdownloader software. You plug the Pred into the computer with that software running and it should recognize the Predator. from there you can upgrade.

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Thanks guys, I got it going now. Had a bit of a problem getting a good driver for the cable, but all good now.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Yeah, the driver for the USB to serial cable ends up being a whole lot more challenged than it should be. The ones DS has available for download often don't get it done.

Glad to see you resolved it!

HemiSam

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Thanks, guys. I just noticed something else today. Why does the EVIC still say I have 680520025AC? I thought I had updated it. I guess all I did was go from v.9r27 to v.9r28 on the Predator.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thanks, guys. I just noticed something else today. Why does the EVIC still say I have 680520025AC? I thought I had updated it. I guess all I did was go from v.9r27 to v.9r28 on the Predator.
updated to v.9r28 also and that's a good thing. Dodge would have to upload the AD sftwr. My take is that what we accomplished is that the Predator is now happy with the AC sftwr and won't fuss anymore about it. I have yet to plug pred in, waiting to change motors anyway but only keeping the pred up to date. all IMHO :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I misread it. What it actually said was; pn 68060574AC.. This was the screen you get when you press and hold the 2 middle buttons for approx. 10 secs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts