Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
And Motor Trend shows the Camaro SS to be quicker than the 392 in the 1/4-mile (12.9 vs. 13.0). Way to represent Mopar MT - not.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Like most cars in the is class... drivers race. There are good and bad drivers in all cars. best thing to do... Is practice at the track.

·
Registered
721 Posts
As far as who would win in a street race like hig said its a drivers race but in NHRA stock classes they run the challenger would if the both cut the same light as it runs a class lower than the camaro do to hp to shipping wt. The camaro would have to give the challenger a .15 head start. Now the new 392 thats a diff story.

·
Registered
75 Posts
^^^ Good to know I'll have to get to the track and see what i can do... I have a 6spd car so I'm sure I'll need to get the launch and shifts right.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
^^^ Good to know I'll have to get to the track and see what i can do... I have a 6spd car so I'm sure I'll need to get the launch and shifts right.:thumbsup:
My bone stock 10 Challenger Srt8 auto ran 12.85 at 109.11 at E-town in good track conditions but not the best, I am sure with some negative DA November air at Atco I could have put up a 12.7x but my stock days are over!

·
Registered
75 Posts
^^^ NICE setup!! I'm currently on the fence about what way to go with mods... boost or motor I love the idea of a motor car (head cam + bolt ons) but the fact that you have SOOO much room to grow with a KB is really nice aswell:thumbsup: I guess I'll have to gather more info before I pull the trigger. The only thing I am positive on is a road race suspension like lukster but I think I'll end up with eibach coilovers instead of KW... I can get eibach stuff at a pretty good deal from a friends shop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
MoPower MoFun
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing