Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question is pretty obvious from the title.

Would a 2010 SRT front splitter fit my 2013 R/T. Anyone done this and found it a straightforward swap? Or a no go?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Yep

Sure does.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Or....

Why not get a Better Looking Splitter from one of the vendors on this site? If you are going to upgrade...why not get the good stuff? The good stuff is generally not "stock."

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping to get a cheap splitter that I could maybe play with. Perhaps even add a touch of colour (not sure about that thought yet). But as I look further into the 2010 version, it doesn't look much better than the 2013 R/T version.

The upgrades you refer to seem to involve drilling into the front bumper for the support rods, and that's not a look I'm into.

Maybe I'm on the wrong track with this particular mod and I should focus on the many other things in my head - Eibach lowering springs, catch can, strut brace, etc, etc. It never ends!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yaanuffs, Bounds is up in Livingston, my home town, its about an hr north of you on 59, and they sell em for 80ish. If u wanna get one from there i can tell u to tell the parts guy chris that i sent u, he'd probably hook you up with a discount

1 - 9 of 9 Posts