Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talked my wife into going to the track. She is now hooked! This was my second time at the track so I had a little advantage. I ran [email protected] ET. R/T ran [email protected] ET. Better reaction time gave me the win. Our SRT8 has MBRP exhaust and our R/T has Corsa Sport exhaust, SRT8 rims, and Airaid intake. Camaro SS auto at track same day ran a best of 13.61.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Couldn't really see the outcome. How'd that go? I'm anxious to find out! :browsmiley:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I won due to better reaction time of .3576 to her .7404. She said she kept waiting until she saw me start instead of timing the tree. She was treating it like a green light on the street:) She was worried about red lighting even though I told her to go on the last yellow light. Next time I know I will have my work cut out for me to beat her off the line.

·
Registered
437 Posts
that's pretty cool to have your wife run against you!

you should post those results in the track section. There's been an r/t vs srt8 1/4 mile debate going on for a while and I think that's the first video / results I've seen of identically modded versions going head to head - I wouldn't have expected those results. I will give fair warning though, the "debates" can get a bit heated so as the driver of the srt8 you are in danger of potentially getting flamed if you do post there. Alot of people would be interested though ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts