Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell my car due to needing to fund other projects. Love the car, it's absolutely gorgeous, but I just have too many other things going on. Located in Carlisle, PA 17015. If you've been to car shows here, I'm 5 minutes from the fairgrounds.

Car is completely stock except a cat back (Pypes Violator, sounds great IMO) and a skip shift eliminator. I still have the stock exhaust all in 1 piece intact if any potential buyer wants to return it to 100% stock. It has 90k miles, near flawless interior and 9.5/10 exterior. Only imperfections are a small scrape from someone opening their door into it and some curb rash on the passenger wheels (previous owner). I will show pics of these.

Car is kept under a covercraft evolution car cover since a week after I bought it. Cover comes with the car. I've never driven it in the snow or even rain. I can't speak of the previous owner but the car has zero rust.

Priced to sell quick, $14,500 . I don't believe you'll find another 6 speed under 100k miles in this condition for anywhere near this cheap. If you do, let me know because I couldn't find any, all the ones I found cheaper were either auto or 100+k miles let alone the condition.

Sorry the pics aren't that great, sun was going down so lighting was crap. Come see it in person, you won't be disappointed.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cannot edit my original post but I'm dropping the price substantially to $14,500 because I need to see this car by the end of march.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Curious on how long you have owned it? Has the maintenance been kept up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Curious on how long you have owned it? Has the maintenance been kept up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only had it 10 months and put ~1500 miles on it, the oil was changed when I initially got the car and I have oil and filter for another oil change that can go with the car.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Yeah just sold my 2009 SRT8 Challenger with 1400 original miles for 25K Maybe your car is worth a tiny bit more I noticed your door panels are cracked

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah just sold my 2009 SRT8 Challenger with 1400 original miles for 25K Maybe your car is worth a tiny bit more I noticed your door panels are cracked
So you think mine is worth 1/3 the price of yours because the window scrapers are cracked (not the door panel) which is very common? ok then. KBB is 16k for my car.....and just FYI KBB for a 2009 SRT8 with 1400 miles is 22,500. I don't know all the options yours has but I put excellent condition for yours and very good for mine. Even if you put ''good'' condition in it's 15k, which I am STILL under. So...

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Ok ,Honestly my car was so bone stock and low low miles I didn’t want to change anything since your car has some miles on it I’d be willing to buy it and do some what’s your absolute best price knowing I have to have it shipped to Tucson Arizona
How about $9500? ? ? Ps Also looks like all your wheels were curbed rashes that’s a big nono
And what’s with the tires??? Wrong size for sure check that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok ,Honestly my car was so bone stock and low low miles I didn’t want to change anything since your car has some miles on it I’d be willing to buy it and do some what’s your absolute best price knowing I have to have it shipped to Tucson Arizona
How about $9500? ? ? Ps Also looks like all your wheels were curbed rashes that’s a big nono
And what’s with the tires??? Wrong size for sure check that.
lol you won't even get an RT with 90k miles in this condition for 9500. I've already turned down many 13k offers. Curb rash was from previous owner as explained. I'm $1500 below blue book value at 14.5k, buy new wheels if you want with it. Tires are correct size. 245 in front 255 in rear, same as factory.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
lol you won't even get an RT with 90k miles in this condition for 9500. I've already turned down many 13k offers. Curb rash was from previous owner as explained. I'm $1500 below blue book value at 14.5k, buy new wheels if you want with it. Tires are correct size. 245 in front 255 in rear, same as factory.
Yeah I know all about what they cost I bought 3 challenger back in 09-2010 first one with a 6 speed on east coast back then and recently a 2011 392 and the 09 SRT8 with 800 Orig miles
I just sold it don’t need another but I would buy it at the right price.
Just sayin it has miles on her plenty cars to choose from out there these days there are tons of them.
Meet somewhere in between I’m on the hunt won’t take me long to find

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I know all about what they cost I bought 3 challenger back in 09-2010 first one with a 6 speed on east coast back then and recently a 2011 392 and the 09 SRT8 with 800 Orig miles
I just sold it don’t need another but I would buy it at the right price.
Just sayin it has miles on her plenty cars to choose from out there these days there are tons of them.
Meet somewhere in between I’m on the hunt won’t take me long to find
90k miles is less than the average. According to KBB the average miles is 107k, I had to change it to 90k which upped the value 2k.

Second, no there are not tons of 6 speeds out there, the majority are automatic. I had to drive 5 hours each way to find this 6 speed SRT8 when I bought it. So, good luck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts