Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to sell my car due to needing to fund other projects. Love the car, it's absolutely gorgeous, but I just have too many other things going on. Located in Carlisle, PA 17015. If you've been to car shows here, I'm 5 minutes from the fairgrounds.

Car is completely stock except a cat back (Pypes Violator, sounds great IMO) and a skip shift eliminator. I still have the stock exhaust all in 1 piece intact if any potential buyer wants to return it to 100% stock. It has 90k miles, near flawless interior and 9.5/10 exterior. Only imperfections are a small scrape from someone opening their door into it and some curb rash on the passenger wheels (previous owner). I will show pics of these.

Car is kept under a covercraft evolution car cover since a week after I bought it. Cover comes with the car. I've never driven it in the snow or even rain. I can't speak of the previous owner but the car has zero rust.

Priced to sell quick, $16,000. I don't believe you'll find another 6 speed under 100k miles in this condition for anywhere near this cheap. If you do, let me know because I couldn't find any, all the ones I found cheaper were either auto or 100+k miles let alone the condition.

Sorry the pics aren't that great, sun was going down so lighting was crap. Come see it in person, you won't be disappointed.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts