Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im looking for a 2010 srt8 that is silver with black stripes. im just looking for a good quality model of it that you dont have to assemble yourself, i think that's a diecast. the girl i like is obsessed with this car so im going to get her a mini version lol also if any of you know where i could get like a key chain with one on it that would be cool too but i would prefer a nice model. please send me some links if you know where i can find one please, thanks.

this exact one here v

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You can check out Highway 61 for 1/18 models. If you do a google search you will find a number of different online stores that carry this brand of model including:
diecast-toys
diecast models wholesale
mickeys toyshop
Most of these models are around the $70 USD price.

Also, there is a company that does 1/64 models but I cannot think of the name of them right now but if you search you should find them.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
There was a 1/18 Silver 2008 SRT a couple of years ago. Keep checking eBay would be my suggestion (doesn't appear to be one right now). Also check for 1/64 scale, though I'm not sure a silver one was ever made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts