Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a dealer's website in Southern California that has about ten 2010 SRT8s marked down to 35,000..... NEW! wow! Orange County:thumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Don't get too excited... If you read the fine print, it says this is the best possible price if you qualify for all possible discounts... Military, college, etc

·
Registered
160 Posts
I drive by there almost every day. Got most of the 2010 SRT's out front and they've been sitting for awhile. They are also advertising most of their 2011 Challengers at $4k discount! Hope they follow through with their advertising.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Don't get too excited... If you read the fine print, it says this is the best possible price if you qualify for all possible discounts... Military, college, etc
No, it's true. $10k off sticker. Someone on the forum from back east already called them to find out about it when I mentioned it before. They mentioned all of the discounts that he didn't qualify for, but then they said they'll take $35-36k for one. They move a lot of Challengers there and are going for volume rather than price. However, if you notice, they only have Hemi Orange and Silver SRTs left and I think one Black 6-speed, if it's still there. They might be able to do a dealer-to-dealer trade for another color if they could find a willing local dealer and the color you wanted wasn't something like Detonator Yellow, B5 Blue or Black (the most popular color). Definately worth taking a look at if you are in the market for a 6.1L Hemi.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Sad part is the resale value of current used Challengers.

My 2010 was valued at 28-30k. Either they are lowballing or trying to make 5k off of my trade.

Long story short, I laughed in the dealers face an walked out.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Sad part is the resale value of current used Challengers.

My 2010 was valued at 28-30k. Either they are lowballing or trying to make 5k off of my trade.

Long story short, I laughed in the dealers face an walked out.
Ive seen some dealers give good trade in values and some that just plain suck. When I got my Mopar 10, they gave me a killer trade in value on the 05 Dakota I had. Soooooo, I bought the Mopar 10. Then just a few weeks later I was gonna trade my SRT8 Charger in for another Challenger and they really tried to screw me on my trade and they were not gonna budge on the sticker price on a 2010!!! Thats when I told them......"now you know why I quit this F-ing place." :) So I got a 2010 R/T Classic at another dealer for near 10 grand less than what they were gonna screw me for. Like I said, its all in the dealer when it comes to trade in values. Some will work with you and some will go by the book and not budge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts