Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 SRT, Magnum wheels, perfect shape, may sell soon if interested. I bought the 2011 OEM SRT Wheels, I'm told the lug nuts will work, but want to be sure. Any help is appreciated.
My car is the bottom picture, top car has the wheels I just bought.
Thanks...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
I have a 2010 SRT, Magnum wheels, perfect shape, may sell soon if interested. I bought the 2011 OEM SRT Wheels, I'm told the lug nuts will work, but want to be sure. Any help is appreciated.
My car is the bottom picture, top car has the wheels I just bought.
Thanks...
they will work - the wheel studs are same size, difference between '10 and '11 lug nuts is older are 21mm nut and newer are 22mm

·
Registered
178 Posts
Big fan of the 11 SRT wheels. Unfortunately the previous owner painted mine black.

They’re gonna look great on your car.

Trying to decide how I want to approach refinishing mine. Or if I just want to find a clean set / buy new ones.

The replica Hellcat wheels I have are nice, but I do like the stock wheels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... I'm pretty deep in these wheels, will love them. Mike did a GREAT job restoring them at
Midwest Wheel and Tire. Can't wait to get them installed...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Magnum?

I'm told these are not Magnum, got me, my first Mopar, I see them listed on Ebay and they state Magnum.
I'll have my other wheels on soon, if anybody is interested in the wheels on the car, text me at 607 242 3814 or PM me. They are PERFECT, not refurbs, 1600 Miles on them, not even a scuff or scratch. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
Those are the 20" x 9" Forged Alcoa wheels - used on '08 - '10 SRT Challengers

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
My (Feb 14 2011) Toxic came with those. Another Toxic (not sure of the build date) around here came with the newer style.

My hub caps say DODGE, they don't have the Ram head.
There was an overlap period where IE wheels were standard and Alcoa wheels were optional. After '11, the Alcoa was dropped.

The "Dodge" center caps were used '11 MY going forward, no more ram's heads used.

Once the '17s came along the wheel caps changed again to the // (rhombus) logo and these were introduced in a dark granite and a black finish along with the bright finish versions

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Got me on the center caps, who knows what the manufacturers did, I've seen some goofy stuff at times.
Quality shouldn't allow that if it's wrong...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2010 Wheel Change

Lugnuts fine, thanks everyone!
Wheels are awesome!
I will sell my other wheels, they are cleaned, polished and boxed ready to go.
I would post on Ebay for 2000$ due to fees, include FREE Shipping... any offers, message me.
I'll post some pictures in a few...

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SRT Wheels For Sale... perfect condition Part 1

As stated, I will post these on Ebay eventually if I do not sell them on a Forum.
They are like NEW, Private message me or text, 607 242 3714.
Open to offers.
Thank you,
Mark

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
anybody know if these 2010 SRT Wheels will fit a 2006 Charger R/T Daytona???
Thanks!
They'll fit - if the 245/45 size is used you'll no problem. If you go with 275/40s likely need spacers for the fronts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
5 Participants
Markbgt01
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing