Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The same shop I ordered my rims from just did this Challenger SRT , the owner is trying to convince me to go 28" ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
the hyphy folks out here in the bay love to do this crap to their cars.

·
Registered
711 Posts
everyone has there own taste and style, not sure if it's just me, but the Challenger just looks wierd as a donka donk. Not hating on the donkas, saw some really nice donks a fews years ago while in Miami, just can't get around the style of the body lines on 24'+ wheels.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everyone has there own taste and style, not sure if it's just me, but the Challenger just looks wierd as a donka donk. Not hating on the donkas, saw some really nice donks a fews years ago while in Miami, just can't get around the style of the body lines on 24'+ wheels.
respectful answer :thumbsup: I agree it's not for everyone but there are a lot of people who like it espically in the south. This car is on 28" DUB Creed Spinners

·
Registered
820 Posts
I'm from Miami born and raised there and I don't like it those rims are just to damn big, it makes the car look like a clown car, at some point this has to stop. If you want a bus buy a bus.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
the wheels don't look good on the car. No opinion as to the owner's style, taste, etc... Just my two bits...they take away rather than add to the ride.

HemiSam

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't like the rims the size is fine to me they don't look 28" it's lifted good , just not a fan of those faces

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
To each his own. I can't EVER see myself going this direction but if the owner is happy who am I to balk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thats disgusting. Good thing we rarely see those here in NY. Of course the salt here would eat those chrome rims up for breakfast.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Horrible. Sorry, but horrible. 20's are it (in my opinion). Do what you want, it's your car. I suppose it's better than 10" rims with rubber bands...

·
Registered
334 Posts
WTF!

Bleh

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Do this with an SE, not an R/T or an SRT-8.

The SRT was designed with performance in mind, when you add 10,000lb rims it kinda kills the whole point of the car. What are you trying to show, the car or the wheels?

Secondly you are risking your own life...you never know if you drive by a rabid Mopar fan who might kill you on sight for doing that to a Challenger. Just sayin...I could care less...but damn dude this is how our rides get depreciated...I don't see people this crap to Mustangs...damn
Dude, again really? Get over it already.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Personally i'd love to see a whole bunch of cars that have this look. In my part of the south you see a whole lot of ex-police Crown Vic's and bubble top Caprice set up like this. I find it quite amusing to view. I really enjoy looking at them.
My personal car will have to stay with the stock Alcoa 20's. I just can't seem to get the motivation to move to 26 or 28 inch rims. Those rims probably cost more than my cars is worth :)

I attached a photo of one of my favorite local cars to view. It used to have 24's but the owner decided to upgrade to a 26.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.