Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
There was a suspension change on '11's, so I don't think that the '10's will work. Could be wrong though.

I just installed the Mopar Stage One lowering springs in my '10 R/TC, and couldn't be happier. Wheel well gaps gone, and rides and handles better than the stock springs IMO.

Worth a thought.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I don't see why they wouldn't , all the physical elements of the springs are all the same from for all years of LC/LX/LD . The difference is the spring rates

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I have been thinking about the mopar springs but found a good deal on the 2010 SRT springs and was hoping they would fit. How much has your car dropped with them? Are you running 20" rims?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I didn't measure, but it looks really close to 2" in the front, a little less than 2" in the back.

20" rims, and the drop just looks perfect to me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a big difference in spring rates? Would the ride height be about the same as 2010 SRT? Noticed your Canadian Olympic jersey. Huge hockey fan here can't wait for Sochi. Who is your nhl team? Hawks fan since '91.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
Can't say what the rates of either are, but the ride is outstanding IMO, and they give a more controlled feel to the car. No harshness at all.

I would say that the ride height is right at what a '10 SRT is, maybe just a little lower, 1/4" or so.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Is there a big difference in spring rates? Would the ride height be about the same as 2010 SRT? Noticed your Canadian Olympic jersey. Huge hockey fan here can't wait for Sochi. Who is your nhl team? Hawks fan since '91.

The 10 srt springs will work well and keep your budget and caster/camber in spec, be sure to get it aligned because toe will change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts