Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to sell our 2010 SRT8 Challenger SEMA Show car. Has 1000 miles on the car.
Plum crazy, Kenne Bell supercharger, Air ride technologies, Lambo doors, 20" and 22" custom wheels, Retro USA bumpers and trim, ACC all stainless engine compartment, and much much more. Challengermods: soft top, trim, LED tail lights (almost 2000 LED's in the tail lights alone), LED side markers, LED headlight surrounds and driving light, etc... Too much to list. No BS offers or wasting my time... Over $100K invested. Will sell for $90K firm. Call Mitch at (541) 207-4996. Go to challengermods . com for pictures and videos

·
Registered
165 Posts
We would like to sell our 2010 SRT8 Challenger SEMA Show car. Has 1000 miles on the car.
Plum crazy, Kenne Bell supercharger, Air ride technologies, Lambo doors, 20" and 22" custom wheels, Retro USA bumpers and trim, ACC all stainless engine compartment, and much much more. Challengermods: soft top, trim, LED tail lights (almost 2000 LED's in the tail lights alone), LED side markers, LED headlight surrounds and driving light, etc... Too much to list. No BS offers or wasting my time... Over $100K invested. Will sell for $90K firm. Call Mitch at (541) 207-4996. Go to challengermods . com for pictures and videos
Mitch, what's up brother?!. So I take it we won't be making your baby into a race car no more eh??. LOL, sorry to hear you're selling it bud, talk to ya soon.

BTW guys, you should see this thing. It's got all kinds of stuff going on and is very clean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts