Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I pulled this off my 2010 Challenger RT at about 5,000 miles, put it in the garage and forgot about it. Found it the other day and thought maybe someone wants it, I have pictures of all the pieces i have though not quite sure if they are all there or if they are damaged, only thing i could see is one of the pieces looks like it has some damage to some screw area took photos of it, I figured anyone looking for OE parts will know there stuff :) Asking $15 + shipping costs.http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/images/smilies/redcap.gif.pagespeed.ce.qQJihl8UOf.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SOLD--> 2010 Stock Auto Shifter knob

Found some parts in my garage that i had removed from my Challenger a few years ago. Have a OEM shifter knob and the faceplate, don't know its correct title. Its like new, always was kept in a plastic bag to preserve it. Asking $10+ plus shipping costs

:redcap:
*****SOLD****

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SOLD--> 2010 Stock Exhaust Tips

Pulled these off my 2010 RT some time ago and they have just reappeared in a box along with some other parts listed in the forum already. They are in near perfect if not perfect condition. Asking $20+shipping costs:guiness:

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay I have them available as of now, they have peen posted on Craigslist and this site. If you wuold like them Just send me a PM :):bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts