Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT automatic. Torred color code. 24,000 miles.

Pictures are here: Challenger Sale - a set on Flickr

Exterior: Mopar RT Classic package fender badges have been installed. The factory front "Challenger" grill badge has been replaced with a reproduction of the 70s style grill badge. Mopar RT Classic package stripes have been applied. RiderGraphics nose extension for said stripes applied, as well as a 2008-2010 SRT8 style hood decal in matching flat black. 2008-2010 matte black SRT8 spoiler has been installed to replace the smaller matching Torred factory RT spoiler, SRT8 badge has been removed, ready for any custom badges you may want to get from Rebadge. Windows tinted to legal maximum (as fas as Florida is concerned).

Performance modifications: Rotofab cold air intake (a true, sealed box intake). Jet 180 thermostat. 2011+ long nose grey air intake temperature sensor. Solo exhaust system; high flow cat mid pipes and catback exhaust with Mopar-style square quad tips.

Interior: Leather and power interior. Mopar chrome T-handle shifter. Mopar performance pedals, including matching parking brake cover. Sunroof. HID headlights. Remote start. UConnect bluetooth. Touch screen navigation and Sirius radio (Media Center 730N). Boston Acoustics 368 watt, seven speaker and subwoofer stereo.

Asking $25,000 or best offer.

The bad: I've been struck on the way home from work by some college kids not paying attention, twice within six months in fact. Both were 35mph and lower, so just cosmetic damage. I had the car repaired by the best body shop in the city, Automotive Super Sports, rather than whatever the insurance companies tried to push on me. All damaged body panels were replaced with factory parts, no bondo or touch-ups or any nonsense like that. All those pictures above are current and after the repairs.

The last two or three pictures show the only paint faults there are, which are independent of the accidents mentioned above. On the front left there is a BB sized chip near the side turn signal, it was there the first time I detailed the car about three days after buying it. The other picture shows the right fender, just behind the end of the '71-style Mopar stripes. Looks like someone walked too close in a parking lot and scratched me with a jacket or purse. You can only see it from about a foot away, it was very hard to photograph in fact.

Send any questions or offers via PM and I'll get back to you in a timely fashion. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Where are you located? Would you take 20k?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts