Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Challenger RT with 26,000 miles. The pilot bearing when out damaging my clutch assembly, which will have to be replaced. I do not yet know if the Tremec TR-6060 6-speed transmission is damaged. I have checked around and have been unable to locate an industry rebuilt or new transmission and only one high mileage used one. Are these transmissions for a 2010 Challenger unavailable? Any alternatives or suggestions?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,099 Posts
you should be able to use a 2009, 2010 or 2012+ Tremec. only the 2011s had a different input shaft spline count (10 splines), then went back to the 26 spline style shafts.

Your 2010 isn't unique compared to the other years

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

About the best you can get. Will be the last one you would need

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,441 Posts

About the best you can get. Will be the last one you would need

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I too english well speaking...
Read this outloud - "A Core Charge will be charged if you do not have a Charge of $1800.00 will be charged if you do not have a rebuildable core to return rebuildable core to return "

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2010 Challenger RT with 26,000 miles. The pilot bearing when out damaging my clutch assembly, which will have to be replaced. I do not yet know if the Tremec TR-6060 6-speed transmission is damaged. I have checked around and have been unable to locate an industry rebuilt or new transmission and only one high mileage used one. Are these transmissions for a 2010 Challenger unavailable? Any alternatives or suggestions?
Thanks!
Tick Performance rebuilds our transmissions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts