Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Looking for a like new SRT, mods OK, Low miles, mint condition a must--cash buyer
I just put mine up for sale. ....

"Decided to pull the trigger on a Hellcat, so I have to find a new home for my baby.
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 M6 Inaugural Limited Edition #262 of Only 1,100 Manufactured. 15,100 miles.
Deep Water Blue.
Really Beautiful Condition. Meticulously Maintained and Pampered.
Used for Pleasure Drives, Cruise Nights, and Car Shows.
All Original Paperwork that came with Car from the Factory Right Down to the Transportation Warning Card for Front Splitter,
Window Sticker, Vehicle Shipping Order, Delivery and Build Sheets, and Service Records Included.
Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace and Petty Rear Shock Tower Brace Installed (Both Body Color Matched & Clear-Coated).
Headlamps and Fog Lamps Protected with XPEL Clear Protection Kit.
Front & Rear MOPAR Mud Guards Installed.
Clean Inside and Out. Runs Great.
All Fluids and Filters Changed Regularly. Always Filled with Premium Brand Name Fuel,
Pennzoil Ultra-Platinum SRT 0W-40 Motor Oil and MOPAR Filters. Magnetic Oil, Trans and Diff Plugs Installed.
Adult Driven, Never Raced or Abused, Always Garaged, Smoke-Free, Never in snow.
Was in rain...once...unexpectedly on way home from MOPAR Car Show.
I am the Original Owner. Regularly Cleaned & Hand-Polished using special polish to Produce the Incredible "Mirror" Finish.
Always Gets Compliments. Truly a beautiful car!
$28,875

AC11.jpg
azzd.jpg
bl3.jpg
azzm.jpg
APICB.jpg
abcd.jpg
abcdefg.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Looking for a like new SRT, mods OK, Low miles, mint condition a must--cash buyer

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just put mine up for sale. ....

"Decided to pull the trigger on a Hellcat, so I have to find a new home for my baby.
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 M6 Inaugural Limited Edition #____ of Only 1,492 Manufactured.
Deep Water Blue.
Really Beautiful Condition. Meticulously Maintained and Pampered.
Used for Pleasure Drives, Cruise Nights, and Car Shows.
All Original Paperwork that came with Car from the Factory Right Down to the Transportation Warning Card for Front Splitter,
Window Sticker, Vehicle Shipping Order, Delivery and Build Sheets, and Service Records Included.
Speedlogix Front Strut Tower Brace and Petty Rear Shock Tower Brace Installed (Both Body Color Matched & Clear-Coated).
Headlamps and Fog Lamps Protected with XPEL Clear Protection Kit.
Front & Rear MOPAR Mud Guards Installed.
Clean Inside and Out. Runs Great.
All Fluids and Filters Changed Regularly. Always Filled with Premium Brand Name Fuel,
Pennzoil Ultra-Platinum SRT 0W-40 Motor Oil and MOPAR Filters. Magnetic Oil, Trans and Diff Plugs Installed.
Adult Driven, Never Raced or Abused, Always Garaged, Smoke-Free, Never in snow.
Was in rain...once...unexpectedly on way home from MOPAR Car Show.
I am the Original Owner. Regularly Cleaned & Hand-Polished using special polish to Produce the Incredible "Mirror" Finish.
Always Gets Compliments. Truly a beautiful car!
$28,875

View attachment 985354 View attachment 985355 View attachment 985356 View attachment 985357 View attachment 985358 View attachment 985434 View attachment 985435
How many miles?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Getting ready to post mine for sale, HOWEVER it's a 2010 SRT8 Limited Edition so you might/might not be interested. Original owner, 1,146 miles, 100% garaged, never driven in rain & never even had a hose on it. Showroom/mint condition, basically only driven to local car shows, absolutely 100% stock with no modifications whatsoever. I'll attach a pic or two here & have like 30 that I'll get on my For Sale post shortly. Located just south of Denver, CO. Still kicking price around a bit before listing so negotiable, but thinking in area of $31k-$33k given car is basically BRAND NEW.

·
Registered
2013 srt8, Barton shifter,borla attack exhaust, hellcat wheels,diablo t2, corsa intake
7 Posts
2013 srt8 13,125 miles. Silver, 3rd owner. Mods= Barton shifter, corsa intake, brola attack exhaust, diablo t2 tuner, sequential turn signals, OEM hell cat wheels , rear 305. Front 275. Ohio $28500

20190710_164515.jpg
20200118_153307.jpg
20191027_182139.jpg
20191015_164550.jpg

·
Registered
2013 srt8, Barton shifter,borla attack exhaust, hellcat wheels,diablo t2, corsa intake
7 Posts
Here is the window sticker
20200126_230103.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts