Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, this car is worth the wait! Only put 41 miles on it today, but it is solid as a rock, responsive 6 speed, sounds great, fairly luxurious inside, lots of great electronic goodies to play with and boy does it look good !

Can't wait to see how it handles/ throttle response etc as compared to my 2007 Jeep SRT8 daily driver.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats! The 392 is a beast and the top dog of Challengers, enjoy.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I like those stripes... I was going to go Stripes Delete.... Now what... Can you send a straight on picture of the hood and roof?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Very nice! Thanks

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Congrats!

I love how the stripes almost look ghost like :) very cool :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Damn nice car and congrats ! :bigthumb: Seeing your black GC SRT8 nearly brought a tear to my eye. My '08 was black too. Enjoy !

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Congrats!

I love how the stripes almost look ghost like :) very cool :)
I agree...if I was goin' to trade in my silver '09 SRT8 on a new 6.4, this would be the color...."billet with gray stripes" :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Beautiful car. These 392s are starting to prove that they can run mid-12s, when a lot of the community said they could not. Take care of her, she's a beaut. :)

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i think you made the right stripe choice...i like the subdued look on the silver....it would have been my stripe choice on the silver also

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice wheels man. Silver stripes def the was to go on billet.
Enjoy it !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Love the Billet/Gray combo... We made the right choice for sure..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts