Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was woundering if anyone has changed there exhaust on there new challenger yet and how does it sound (I have the automatic) ,i saw that Corsa makes some and i saw one with flowmasters but i never herd it run I'am looking to put a cat back system on it,hopefully someone can help me decide what sounds the best ... without alot of droan.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I was woundering if anyone has changed there exhaust on there new challenger yet and how does it sound (I have the automatic) ,i saw that Corsa makes some and i saw one with flowmasters but i never herd it run I'am looking to put a cat back system on it,hopefully someone can help me decide what sounds the best ... without alot of droan.
I do not have an exhaust for mine, however I do know that from watching the sound clip of the Corsa that it does not have drone with the MDS so I would say that the Corsa will be the best bet. Myself I am waiting to see what comes out for tuning and headers to make my decision on what way im going.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Corsa Extreme II catback

I am told I have the first Corsa system sold and shipped into Ontario for the new 392 auto

Just installed the Corsa Extreme II catback system on my IE 392 auto , the sound is excellent and awesome, no drone period... car now sounds like its got a kick ass HEMI...
Install took an hour and the fit and finish was dead on the money...

Clips on YOUTUBE don't do it justice.... it is way better sounding in real life...

Great work Corsa !

Al

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Corsa is the way to go at this point, we have already sold a bunch of systems to happy 392 owners, let us know if we can help

·
Registered
62 Posts
I love my MBRP cat-back. Super loud when you want it to be, no drone and quad tips. Just a thought. Im sure they can hook you up .

·
Registered
82 Posts
Head turning sound

Loud as I want them, real Head turning sound, check them out they are kick ass and most likely the best in the market...

Buddy told me he could hear me coming when I left the lights a couple
of blocks from his house.... :)

Yeah I love the tone that I have with the 392. I just want it louder. Corsa you say? I shall investigate.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
I love my MBRP cat-back. Super loud when you want it to be, no drone and quad tips. Just a thought. Im sure they can hook you up .
I love MBRP too, my fav of all the Chally exhausts, they don;t have a 392 kit.......YET!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I love MBRP too, my fav of all the Chally exhausts, they don;t have a 392 kit.......YET!
I have the MBRP on my RT.... And hopefully MBRP will have a system for my 392 real soon....

7,359 Posts
I went with the flowmaster cat back on my new 392 and dig it so much I ditched my corsa on my 6.1 and slapped a Flowmaster on that as well.Ill post some video asap as my 6.1 sounds mean as snot now.NO Drone what so ever!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts