1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
not for me

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow this even looks better than the one with silver stripes, and it is definitely better than toxic orange.

Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
2009 SRT8-Torred
155 Posts
They're all "bad" and every color looks good. It's just a matter of what color you want to look "bad" in driving around.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
red is soooo over done....i like the silver stripped one better...its at least different looking
What is overdone about red? It looks great with black.
People can say white is overdone. I see it on every toyota, honda, etc. But it looks good on this car and that is all that matters.
I go by what looks good on a car, could give a rats ass what anyone else is society has or doesn't.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yeah getting a little tired of the "so overdone" comments myself. Again its a matter of opinon just like I hate white seats in a car and would never buy one. Glad I ordered the car and color/stripe combo (WPA Rims on mine though). Mine is currently sitting in JS status waiting its stripes....will look good next to the '09!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
definintion of over done= every sporty car is RED....i think 50% of Mustangs are red, 33% of Corvette's, 90% of convertibles

everyone wants a red sports car....I had 2 red Mustangs..i know how it is....

its over done because people want a car that stands out and red stands out

get the silver stripes!!!...Mustangs dont have Silver stripes

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
If everyone has one there might be a reason that everyone has or wants one...

If you were looking for an early Mustang would you not want white with blue stipes because the Shelby look on early Mustangs is "soo overdone"?

I personally like black stripes on red better than silver but I sould have to see the combo of the red and silver to decide. It did look good on an SS/T though.

Mustangs have paint, tires, rims, a unibody, engine, and transmission do you not want all that because you might get associated with a Mustang?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
^^^^^Well said ND RAM. I am very happy with the combo and look forward to seeing it when I return from my deployment in 4 weeks. Hoping sshe will be waiting for me ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't like the Red 392 Badging on a Red Car, it should have been Black....IMO anyway.
Otherwise it's awesome looking !!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I don't know about red being overdone; assuming Muscle Car fan's penchant for colors are generally the same (regardless of car), I think this pie chart showing Camaro color breakdown would be similar for Challengers or Mustangs. If you take both Red colors (VR, RJT -19%) that would be about the same as Black (most popular - 24%). Torred/Black Stripes is my first preference, White/Black being second. If anything,
Black seems to be overdone.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I think it looks great. I like it better than my DWB IE from a color impact. Sharp. Sharp. Sharp. Plus I bet it has seat covers that fit!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Black isn't overdone, it's the only color that really makes this car look badass, that's why people get it, because it gives the car a presence.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts