Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our first billet metallic arrived today, thought I'd post some good photos so everyone can see...I ordered this car stripe delete, so thats why it showed up first...also came with a body color rear spoiler... I like the color...very sharp. on another note, chrysler announced for residents in the SE $1000 dealer cash on the new 2011 R/T's only! Not sure about the rest of the country. My only thought is that the R/T has less upgrades than the 392's and the huge change in the se...so nothing on 2011 srt8 or se...they did increase money on the 2010's, so I can now offer the two automatic srt8's I have left for $4000 below dealer invoice.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Billet Metalic looks sharp. Thanks for posting the pics.

·
337 Posts
I thought only IE's got the painted spoiler? Is that standard on SRT8's now? I think it always should have been.

This color and car looks awesome BTW.

B5

·
Registered
402 Posts
Where are you located? Not snowing there and I see some palms. In florida?

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Thanks for sharing and great looking color/tone :guiness:

He's in Canada silly those guys just tell us it snows up there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks for sharing and great looking color/tone :guiness:

He's in Canada silly those guys just tell us it snows up there :rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL. I knew it. It's all a conspiracy.

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Thanks for the great photos. I love it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm so jealous. I'm still stuck in "C" status for the same car. I love the color. Now I really can't wait to get mine. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice!!!

I have a 2010 R/T Classic Silver (Stripe Delete) but need more power. How does the Billet Metallic color compare, darker or lighter?

Also, can you post pics of the interior - same leather & fake suede as the '10 SRT or all leather like the special edition '11's?

Thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow, that car is a knockout. Good call on the stripe delete.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm not a fan of silver but I really like that color.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
interior pics tomorrow

I'll have my staff shoot some interior tomorrow...unfortunatly, with exception of the gauges/atc and steering wheel, and reposition of the trunk release, the interior is the same...the door handle is completely different, to accomadate the keyless go (I wish my 2010 supercharged PCP 6.1 6spd had that)
i cant speak to the colored spoiler (this is the first to come in) we'll see on my future cars...the color is definatley less brite than silver metallic...I like silver, so I like both colors...
and my both my dealerships are on the east coast of florida...
glad I could help.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I thought all the first "392 Hemi's" were supposed to whit with blue stripes/blue with white stripes, did I miss something? I too liked the body color painted rear spoiler. Was this a special order vehicle?
Very nice looking car, thanks for posting the pictures!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
awesome car.the dealer here just got a white one with blue stripes.the new front spoiler is not really doing it for me though.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I personally like the the fact that the R/T had the body colour spoiler, and the SRT had the black. I love both looks, and it was an easy way too differentiate the 2 cars. Oh well...

Glad to see the SRT wheels still standard. I like the IE mags too, but prefer the originals.

Since you are a dealer, can I make a suggestion? Order 50% or so stripe delete cars. I understand that all SRT's are getting the Shelby stripes, and I can't stand them, and I assume others, like myself, want to be able to shop around and be able to buy one without having to order one. Last year I was looking for an SRT without a sunroof. Sounds easy enough right? Literally 90+% of the SRT's right across Canada had a sunroof, and when I did find one without, it was sold or a stick (want an auto). It seemed last year that almost every SRT was the same (loaded, with sunroof). Just like to see more variety on the lots, that's all.

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
love the color...."maybe" even a little more than my silver:bigthumb:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Beautiful car! The 392 Hemi side emblems would look better if they were larger though.

I can't wait to see a 392 Toxic Orange SRT Stripe delete.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I thought all the first "392 Hemi's" were supposed to whit with blue stripes/blue with white stripes, did I miss something? I too liked the body color painted rear spoiler. Was this a special order vehicle?
Very nice looking car, thanks for posting the pictures!
Only the IE (Inaugural Edition) option group is white or DWB.
They are producing non-IE 392s right along side the IE 392s, as well as R/Ts and SEs.
(Yes, I realize that means there's not much "inaugural" about it--I just think Dodge doesn't :scratchhead: )

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Without the stripes, this is almost a "sleeper." Until someone catches the SRT8 logo on the spoiler. Then it will be too late - well, they probably didn't have a chance anyway. :)

I just noticed on this car that there are no badges on the sides of the hood scoops. Earlier there was a lot of discussion as to whether the badges would say "392" or "6.4" - guess that's no longer an issue. I really like this - clean and understated.

Per earlier post, 2cardudes, would you post some photos of the interior? The seats in particular.

Thanks again for the great shots of the Billet color. Settles the decision for me!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts