Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
This is an update from what was available at dodge.com previously. Thanks for posting.

·
337 Posts
You can price the 2011 Charger too. I just priced what they call an "R/T Max" (every option) at $37,940.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Interesting to see for 2011's:

* $995 for automatic (n/c for 6-speed manuals)

* R/T Plus = equiv. to J-pkg of '09-'10 (leather interior)

* No light slate gray inserts offered on R/T

* Rear spoiler delete avail for $150 credit (on R/T)

* Rallye group on SE adds rear spoiler

* dual stripe options (black / silver) on SRT8 392 (non IE version)

* stripe delete available on SRT8 392 (non-IE version)

Note - I think there's a glitch on the BYO site - if you try to add Electronics Conv Grp, it forces you back to an automatic transmission - don't see the logic in that...in past years, you can have this option w/ auto or manual before.

·
Registered
124 Posts
How about a bare bones R/T with the 392 option for it. I do not want leather seats or any other electronics for a muscle car. :pimp:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Interesting to see that the only colors available are Billet Metallic, Brilliant Black, Redline 3 Coat, and Toxic Orange. With all options selected.......

$49,590

Also funny now that you are paying $995 extra for the 5-speed automatic vs paying extra for the 6-speed Tremec like on the 6.1Ls.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Thanks for the link, but it's a sad day for us Auto drivers. I equipped an SRT8 in each year using the same choices for options and I found that while the Manual gets $65 cheaper MSRP than the 2010, the Auto goes up a whopping $1525. And that's after seeing a $300 decrease in the GGT for the Auto in 2011.

Hmmm. $1590 would buy a lot of Celebrex! :11:

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Happy to see this available. Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
"Lame colors." Hey! I resemble that remark. :)

Agree though. Not much of a choice so far. Good thing I like black. Henry Ford all over again.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Interesting to see that the only colors available are Billet Metallic, Brilliant Black, Redline 3 Coat, and Toxic Orange. With all options selected.......

$49,590

Also funny now that you are paying $995 extra for the 5-speed automatic vs paying extra for the 6-speed Tremec like on the 6.1Ls.

I also caught that...interesting reversal in manual now being cheaper.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Guys help me out - I went to dodge.com but for the 2011 cars under build your own it states "not available". What link are you going to?

·
Registered
764 Posts
The link he put in the first post. The Dodge website doesn't have a direct link to it yet, they're probably still testing it or waiting for some magical date and time to make the switch over that they decided on based on billions in research and focus groups.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts