Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge.ca just updated their website, however the only Challenger models indicated are the R/T and SRT. Is there an SXT for the 2011 year??

·
Banned
557 Posts
Haven't heard of an SXT model. I presume that's the Canadian version of the SE (V6 model). If so, yes they are part of the line up at least in the States. In fact the V6 gets a nice HP bump in 2011.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Canadian SXT and Mopar Marketing

I would say theres a strong chance you will see one at the canadian auto show this feb in Toronto,along side the other models and new colours as well..the new sales brochures will probaly be at the show and dealers around Toronto by then.Okay allow me to get on my soap box,its great that Dodge builds cdn cars only but you would think the people in charge of marketing would be pushing this car unto the potential buyers in this province by whatever means,my townhouse neighbors love my R/T{not bragging just stateing a fact} and they are not what you call "car people" and are surprised to learn the car is built here and you can buy a 6 cyl Challenger
If it wasnt for people like myself they would have never known this.
Cmon Mopar your building some great products here,but IMO its time you bump up your maketing game :thumbsup:Ahhhh I feel better now lol :bigthumb:

·
Registered
711 Posts
^ yes there will be one, just with the penstar 3.6L, as mentioned above, ther ewill be a release very soon on it.

and correct the SXT (Cdn) is the equivalent to the SE-G (US)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts