Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2011 Carlisle Caravan

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  adias3rams 
#1 ·
I wanted to know if anyone from NOVA/MD/DC area was planning on going to the Carlisle car show this July. I am planning on going and wanted to know if anyone was interested in putting our cars in the show and coordinating a caravan there on the 9th. I am not able to coordinate much as I am still in the Middle East and getting back on the 8th of July!! (I got my orders last week!!) Hope to meet some of you at this event!

Chris

#2 ·
I am planning to take both of my Challengers to the 2011 Chrysler Nationals. There is another Challenger owner from Stafford who is also planning to attend. We could plan to meet somewhere along the beltway (possibly Springfield Mall).

#3 ·
Sounds like a plan to me! If we have others further north, we can have a second rally point! yours will be the only other DY I would have seen in NOVA. But then again, I have only been home a total of two weeks since I took delivery last September...

do you plan on putting yours in the show?

#4 ·
Yes, I will be entering both Challengers in the show. If you don't enter your car in the show, you need to find off-site parking.

#5 ·
Cool, any way you could help me coordinate the registration, or can it be done on the website? If I can do it on the website, can we coordinate so we can have our cars lined up near each other? I have been to the show twice before, but this is my first time with a MOPAR!!

#6 ·
You can register online. Assigned parking areas are by Model and Year. We just need to arrive early and drive in as a group and stake out an area.

#10 ·
Great American,

My dad is coming to town for the show. We are going to leave Friday morning. If this fits your schedule, a caravan would still be pretty cool. If not, I will look for you and your twins at the show!
The group from Stafford will be convoying to Carlisle on Saturday morning.

#11 ·
Do we have anyone else from the Northern Virginia area planning to join in the caravan to Carlisle on Saturday morning?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.