Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they are making the Challenger Classic in 2011? I tried to look on Dodge.com but don't see a list of models or build your own for 2011 Challengers.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Were'ld you find that link? I looked and it just kept showing we a million pictures and never let me go to build your own.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Were'ld you find that link? I looked and it just kept showing we a million pictures and never let me go to build your own.
go to build my own and change the year code in top box to 2011

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK thanks, I can't afford another one but just like to try to keep up with what's out there.

·
Registered
183 Posts
OK thanks, I can't afford another one but just like to try to keep up with what's out there.

Would love to add a 392 6sp but for some reason I keep picking the wrong lotto #s:)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
according to that link,the 2011 r/t 6spd gets mds..???
I don't believe so.
There's probably a very good reason the link to that page has not actually been published yet--because it's not done yet, and likely has errors.
You'll notice that the two engine choices for the R/T differ only in peak HP listed and the RPM of that peak.
I bet it's a cut-and-paste error that hasn't been corrected yet.

As for the 2011 SRT8 stripes, the photo shows stripes that do not go over the roof. From all the press release descriptions and what Ralph Gilles has said ("the IE will get unique striping"--just color combo?) it remains ambiguous whether the 2011 SRT8 stripes will go over the roof identically to the IE stripes or not.

We'll just have to wait and see unless someone at the factory or otherwise in-the-know can chime in.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
What's "IE"?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Inagrial edition Not spelled right but you know that I word for something new coming out

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Thanks. I never would have guessed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts