Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
PLZ TELL THOSE FOOS FROM DODGE TO BRING BACK HO.
i ready to buy two of those colors today (no joke) but they must be 2011 ho.
I second that, however since we are getting so close to be able to order 2012 model, I am content on waiting for hemi-orange to return in 2012 if it does, I will trade my 2008 in.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I'm saving up and paying down my current ride for a 2012 model.

If the colors stay the same I will get white, but I really, really want a B5 Blue or Deep Water Blue. Please Dodge, bring one of those two, or both, colors back! :guiness:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Dodge, pay attention to this thread. ResumeSpeed maybe you can relay this back to the execs at Dodge!

Why not for 2012 and onward offer all these colors and give your customers what they want:
hemi orange
torred
b5 blue
detonator yellow
plum crazy purple
sublime green
a real black

Anyone else want to add to the wishlist of colors?

I hear so many people say if Dodge offers this color than I will trade my car in on a new one. I being one of them. I think Dodge could quite possibly be missing out on thousands of new car sales in both the Challenger and Charger line-up because of dissapointing color choices.

·
Registered
301 Posts
sure, and ford and gm are going along with the ruse why?

It isn't just chrysler that's affected, the xirallic shortage is hitting multiple vehicle lines from multiple manufacturers.

... And everyone knows that white and orange cars (the colors you can still order) are easier to build and ship than black and purple ones...

This isn't at all like gas where there's multiple suppliers.
+1,000,000

·
Registered
146 Posts
The ironic part is that the pigment comes from Merck Chemical which is a German company. So far, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Audi, and BMW have all been affected by the shortage.

If you want a specific color 2011 Challenger, you better find one on a lot somewhere now.

As to the guy that thinks this is some sort of global conspiracy to make it so you can't buy a car: I hope they have enough tinfoil in Canada for your next hat.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Dodge, pay attention to this thread. ResumeSpeed maybe you can relay this back to the execs at Dodge!

Why not for 2012 and onward offer all these colors and give your customers what they want:
hemi orange
torred
b5 blue
detonator yellow
plum crazy purple
sublime green
a real black

Anyone else want to add to the wishlist of colors?

I hear so many people say if Dodge offers this color than I will trade my car in on a new one. I being one of them. I think Dodge could quite possibly be missing out on thousands of new car sales in both the Challenger and Charger line-up because of dissapointing color choices.
Yeah, im personally holding out on a 392 until a decent color comes out. The toxic orange is nice, but, the moment a hemi orange, plum crazy, or det yellow 392 comes out, im sold. Id also take a charger in yellow or orange.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
The Charger looks better than the Challenger in the 2011 "lame" colors. I tried and tried to like Toxic Orange but after purchasing my Hemi Orange 2010 car, the COLOR was more important to me than the improvements to the R/T they made this year. PLEASE Dodge, just offer all the old colors again and make them a permanent option. I will buy a 392 from you if you do it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Offer a non-special edition in white or PCP and I'm in feet first. I'll do the white leather myself (especially if PCP comes back)... 1970's all over again, baby!

But, we're talking about Dodge and they'll force feed us cheesy colors OR limit the nice color's availability for special editions, which dealers will simply mark-up.

·
Premium Member
Dodge Challenger RT Classic
46 Posts
Why oh why did they axe the deep water blue?! Best color ever! I really want to get a chally but the availible colors are not doing it for me. BRING BACK DWB!! :(

·
Registered
329 Posts
Speciality colors have a window ordering time. If you want a special color, when the window opens, you snooze you loose. I think in the four years the Challenger has been available they've done a pretty awesome job with their color selection. Yes, sometimes waiting can drive you nuts. But not nuts enough to jump ship and purchase a brand X. It took me three years of waiting and I'm getting my ride tomorrow. Was the wait worth it? You bet it was!!!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts