Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy 2011 challenger front bumper for my brilliant black 2010 Challenger SRT8. I have supercharger installed and with a bigger lower front grill (like 2011 models) will help in a better cooling. Anyone know a website where I can order this from??? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
You might want to try the dealership first to get an idea on price. You may find a better price (for the part itself) through an online retailer, but shipping cost for a part of this size may easily end up costing more in the long run.

Reactions: AllanWms

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I live in Kuwait and the dealer here still didn't bring the 2011 models so he doesn't have the front bumper. If you know any website I can order from that will be much appreciated.

Also anyone here can help me with ordering fans for supercharger radiator???

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize you were overseas.
Here are two websites that I've used for several OEM parts. They seem to have pretty good pricing, but like I mentioned before, with shipping added it may be a whole different story.

Mopar Wholesale Online 1-888-95-MOPAR

Mopar Supercenter - Not Your Average Discount Parts Store!

I would call both of these places by telephone to make sure you get the proper front bumper cover. The first one lists the cover as 08-11. So it is not correct because the facia had some changes in 11 so it would be a different part number than 08-10 facia. The second website doesn't list the facia specifically, but I believe it is a dealership also and should be able to get the part for you with no problem.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I've never used them and I only found one instance using google where someone on an SRT10 forum said they had bad customer service. Mopar-Wholesale - poor customer service - Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum
You should probably give them a call and ask them where their parts are manufacturered and hopefully they won't give you an answer like they gave the guy in the above thread. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You don't need it. If it were easily accessible then yeah by all means but the risk.and trouble you're taking is.not worth it. Ive had a supercharger for the last two years and not a single problem. You should be fine. Or have someone do a concept viper look on your original bumper. Probably cost you less

·
Registered
256 Posts
I know SMS sells the lower urathene splitter from their fascia as a separate piece. I had the whole fascia replaced. Only bad thing about SMS I had a problem with was lack of install instructions. Might be worth looking into

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
^^^so you bought anSMS front bumper with splitter or you put an SMS front splitter on the original challenger bumper. Either way, pics please

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I wonder what the new challenger 392's splitter would look like with this fascia.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bumper cover is about $500 for a 2010 model. IIRC, the 2011+ models are actually $100-150 cheaper. Shipping will probably eat you alive, unless you can get it drop shipped at a local Dodge dealer.

I just bought some parts from Luke at Steve White Motors and he was great on pricing and customer service. Cheaper to buy direct than via his eBay auctions. Also an authentic Dodge dealer and supporting vendor. Give him a call (or shoot a PM) and ask about shipping.

Good luck. Joe

Hickory Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Mopar, Cummins Parts & Accessories | Statesville - Wilksboro - Gastonia | Steve White Motor Parts | North Carolina

1 - 15 of 15 Posts