Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 392 srt8 challeger.

I currently have the top of the line sound system on it - but I want it to jump and be better.

What is a sound system for under 750ish that is really good?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have JL Audio system. With Box, Subs and Amp it roughly cost me about $650.00.

JL Audio is really known for its deep rich low bass. I love it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The challenger comes with the lil subwoofer in the trunk.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forum...216732057-kicker-dual-sub-woofer-77kick02.jpg

Do I need to replace the speakers inside the car? or just get a sub?

If i was to replace the speakers inside the car.. how much better can they get? -- Is it worth replacing them?

If so .. the answer is speakers and subwoofer. Is there anything else to get? (besides the amp)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
doing just subs is a radically different project than all new speakers + sub.

Personally, i like my new speakers over the stock. It can be a really big and expensive undertaking.

·
Registered
237 Posts
doing just subs is a radically different project than all new speakers + sub.

Personally, i like my new speakers over the stock. It can be a really big and expensive undertaking.
Agreed. It depends on what you are looking for. You can add subs if you're simply looking for more low end. And if you plan it right, you can always leave the door open to upgrade the speakers later with additional amps if you're wanting more volume, better sound quality, etc, and you can retain the subs you add now. The speakers open up a whole new can of worms. Again, it depends on what you're after...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts