Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this raffle while researching challenger stuffs. If anybody is interested, they're raffling a 2011 Challenger SRT8.

NAIDCharities » Raffles

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sounds like a good chance at a nice car but their license to hold a raffle expired on 12/31/2010 if you look at the bottom line. Not that it isn't legitimate, just that their license they have posted has expired...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I figured what the heck I'll buy a ticket since there's only 5000 tickets the odds are ok. I bought ticket #33...that leaves a little over a month for them to sell 4977 tickets. :( I guess I'll have to settle for a 50/50 raffle.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Just because you got #33, that doesn't mean you got the 33rd ticket sold. But good luck.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just because you got #33, that doesn't mean you got the 33rd ticket sold. But good luck.

True enough it would be awesome to have a GWE besides the IE. :D

·
Premium Member
2015 SRT 392
665 Posts
5000 tickets sold (max)
$45000 car
Value of a ticket: 1/5000 * $45000 = $9

They make $11 per ticket. If they get the car wholesale, they make even more. Not too out of whack. This is a lot better than that crappy WinAVette where they don't tell you how many tickets they will sell (unlimited).

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Listed in the rules is an explanation that the drawing was extended and changed to a 50/50 raffle if not enough tickets were sold.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only thing is.... they're giving away a base model SRT8, if you want options it's extra. But when you think about it, it's essentially a $42000 down payment that can be used towards buying a Challenger.

I'm going to buy a ticket next month. If I win.... Make mine Brilliant Black with just an auto and stripe delete. I don't care about a fancy stereo or anything.

·
Registered
406 Posts
So what the heck, i spent $20 on wilder things that this!!
a second SRT would be perfect....the '09 could be the daily driver and the '11 the garage queen!
how did you know you got #33. i got a confirmation page of payment but nothing else yet.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what the heck, i spent $20 on wilder things that this!!
a second SRT would be perfect....the '09 could be the daily driver and the '11 the garage queen!
how did you know you got #33. i got a confirmation page of payment but nothing else yet.
I ordered 2 tickets on Sun. Monday I got my 1st ticket number but not the second via email. I emailed them over night Tues-Wed about the second ticket number and they got back to me within 3 hours with my 2nd ticket number (35). If you don't get a ticket number in a day or two I suggest emailing them via the order confirmation email and include your transaction number.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
5000 tickets sold (max)
$45000 car
Value of a ticket: 1/5000 * $45000 = $9

They make $11 per ticket. If they get the car wholesale, they make even more. Not too out of whack. This is a lot better than that crappy WinAVette where they don't tell you how many tickets they will sell (unlimited).
I get a mailing every year cor a Crovette Club fund raiser raflle prize is a base Corvette (used to be Z06). Tickets are $75/ea (used to be $70) with 1000 tickets sold. Every year I say I'm going to buy one but never do. Maybe this year I'll try my luck.
:)

·
Registered
406 Posts

Not sure about that...i bought one the other day and came in at #39...so may be bit behind on sales drive!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I'm buying one. If luck is on your side, it only takes one:) Good luck fellas!!! I hope the winner is a ChallengerTalk member

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure about that...i bought one the other day and came in at #39...so may be bit behind on sales drive!
My dad ordered one as well. I'll check with him Sunday to see what he got. I'm betting #34. I have #33 and #35.

At the least somebody should get $400. lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts