Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a video of my car and if someone haven't seen a 2011 v6 engine can see one.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Man your car looks great in black I love the wheels & stripes a real head turner thanks for making the video and welcome to CT.

Dave

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks great...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Does look good! And very well optioned out as well!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice car, look pretty good in black no question about it.

BTW, try to not to shake the camera that much for your next video, it made me seasick :)

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Great looking car, love the red pinstripes on each side of the racing stripes. The SE is a fine car. Please get your wife to film some drive-bys. I would like to hear and see it drive. BTW, thank you for your service! :)

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
heck of a gift to get when coming home from deployment isnt it...

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Does look good! And very well optioned out as well!
+1 :bigthumb: The 11 has all the things I wish I would like to have. Push button start, like those roof lights, more controls on wheel, those wheels look good on a black car - didn't like it on the red as much. Guess I bought one year too soon. NOT. Already have one year of enjoyment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks everyone for the great comments. Sorry for the shaking I was using my flip. I will get a video soon of a drive by.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Looks good! Of course they all do, but I'm partial to the black. You got a good woman there!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great looking car, I really like the wheels and steering wheel. What size are thewheels and tires? 18's? Welcome home and thanks for your service. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
...great looking car. Congrats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts