Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to up grade my speakers so they play louder. This stock system sucks. I love metal music. Any advise on what to put in?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I bought a set of polk audio speakers for mine..but i also have an aftermarket cd player as well. I love my polk audio speakers but there's different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I use Polk in my home theater and Infinity Reference in my Challenger, but then again I have separate amps in my Challenger to drive everything.

Almost anything would be an upgrade over the stock paper cone things they call speakers. My recommendation is to have an overall plan for what you want to accomplish and don't just throw things in here and there.

And BTW - welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,478 Posts
I added a powered sub (Infinity BassLink 10") to beef up the bottom end of the stock sound system, and it was enough of an improvement for me that i put everything else I had planned to do on hold indefinitely (upgrade all speakers and H/U). That was a year ago and I'm still happy enough today with the sound that I've taken the other upgrades completely off the To-Do list. Maybe some time in the future, but not the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts