Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a local (1.5 hour away, lol) dealer finally got a R/T classic with auto only that I am interested in. They are offering invoice - 1%($300ish) and the Dodge inventive of $1000 I believe still applies. I also want to work them to give me a loyalty incentive as I am a dodge owner. Its been hard finding 11 around here, so I not sure I want to negotiate to hard with them. Does 1% under invoice seems fair to most? I would try to go lower as they just got it and haven't even put it out on the lot but I am not sure I will get them to budge.

Thanks -- Joe

http://www.dodge.com/hostc/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2B3CJ5DT6BH554929

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am noticing a $1495 AMV added to sticker here (NE Tn) for a white R/T classic. It's been sitting on the lot for about 2 weeks now so I believe the dealer thinks it will sale for more than invoice.

I got mine back in May for right at invoice and feel I got a good deal. Just remember value is personal and what someone paid for something is something you may not feel is worth the same to you.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Dealers start getting antsy toward the end of the month, especially if they havent sold their quota. That's the time to wheel and deal!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I ordered the car in January and took delivery in April and got the car just under invoice so you are doing good. That may change as we get to the end of the model year however.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all, I am waiting to find out if they will take my offer. Also I complained to another dealership about a few things and now supposedly have the sales manager personally working on finding me a car, we will see what that get me..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts