Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I sure have and it needs more black, WAY more black. Like this perhaps:

Different strokes for different folks. Just dont like white.
OK, so mayber I DO want one! In black, like the picture, but street-legal!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Can't wait to see the numbers when someone with deep pockets puts a blower on the 6.4! Those numbers should be massive!

Money for the car and KB 3.6L SC set aside and waiting on Dodge...

·
Registered
334 Posts

Happy
Labor Day!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I see that they still haven't corrected the fit problem with the leading edge of the hood...it sure shows up the worst on the white cars.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
The biggest problem with the car (for me) won't be solved with a new steering wheel, unless they move the UConnect and voice command buttons to the wheel, too...

Kinda defeats the safety and convenience of those functions if they aren't safe to reach for while driving, nor are they convenient...

Nice looking wheel, though... only so much you can do, I guess, when ya gotta put a big, fat airbag in the middle...

·
Registered
74 Posts
The biggest problem with the car (for me) won't be solved with a new steering wheel, unless they move the UConnect and voice command buttons to the wheel, too...

Kinda defeats the safety and convenience of those functions if they aren't safe to reach for while driving, nor are they convenient...

Nice looking wheel, though... only so much you can do, I guess, when ya gotta put a big, fat airbag in the middle...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the new wheel DOES have the UConnect buttons on it... on the left spoke of the wheel.

Photo Gallery: Spied: 2011 Dodge Challenger interior!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Looks like it. No matter where you have the buttons, you will be taking your eyes off the road to find it. Funny nobody says anything about the climate knobs, the seat heaters, changing radio stations, adjusting air vents. You touch one button on the radio to answer and you can touch the button on the screen as well. Dialing is done with voice commands.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the new wheel DOES have the UConnect buttons on it... on the left spoke of the wheel.
I think you're right... Looks like the UConnect button is in the upper left-portion of the left wheel button cluster. Betcha I can't retrofit, though, 'cause it would need the wiring harness modified...

Maybe if I ran a dedicated wire for it...:scratchhead:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Huh? I thought the current place is just fine. If I can recall, the location of the turn signal lever was on the dash of my 93 Lebaron. It broke so I had to hold it for turning. Maybe that is why I don't apply my turn signal unless I can prove that someone will be affected by my turning. If I am at a T and turning left, if they don't know I'm turning left, then they should loose their license for being dumb.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts