Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I agree! I like them alot. Hmmmm, they should look pretty good on a DY car also:browsmiley:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think am going to seriously consider buying a set of these for my 2010 R/T Classic.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That green looks better than I thought it would be. The wheels are nice looking too, but I agree they need to be deep dish front and rear.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The GWE is fine ,but not sublime like they should have done and I'm not diggin them wheels,JMO.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think the paint on the wheels should have been just a little bit lighter. Still look good though. They look like something off a Lamborghini.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don't really like the wheels. The Classics are my favorite.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I compare the Wheels to the 69-70 Chevelle SS Wheels, a Beautiful Kelsey-Hayes 5 spoke type wheel. I loved those Wheels. In Contrast, the 71-72 SS Wheels were Flat and Not very stylish. JMO.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well...I was at the Chicago autoshow yesterday and got to see the car.

WOW...pictures don't give it justice!

The only problem was that their were only two Challenger's (Black Rallye and the Green with Envy R/T Classic) The green R/T was being used for free photo purposes (yes I got my picture with the car). So you could only sit on the passenger side and view the interior updates. The black car had 10 people deep just to sit in it.....Dodge should have parked more Challengers on the floor. The new Charger and Durango dominated the new sales space.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts