Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CAR SOLD - 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 – Green with Envy edition

Hi All,

After doing some research I've amended the price of the car in line with the market and the quality condition the car is in.

It is a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 – Green with Envy edition. It is equipped with the automatic gearbox and has all the equipment you would expect (incl. sunroof). I will not list them all as I am sure you all know this model.

The car is as new. I bought it from the dealership in Sept 2011 and I have kept it garaged ever since – the car has never seen the rain. It currently has 1975 adult driven miles. The car does not have a dent, scratch or mark anywhere and still smells as new.

Price is $38,000 USD or best price over.

The car is now sold!
Thanks all,

Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Price is $38,000 USD or best price over.

so you will take the best price above $38,000 too!:?? nice of you.:icon_aetsch:
sorry...no offense just the wording got me.
free bump though on a perfect car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry 06ssmc... I chose the automatic as I thought it would be easier to re-sell at a later date !!!

Blesseuer - Nice comment thanks! the car is perfect as you said. I know the wording is not perfect, but you know what i mean!

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sorry 06ssmc... I chose the automatic as I thought it would be easier to re-sell at a later date !!!

Blesseuer - Nice comment thanks! the car is perfect as you said. I know the wording is not perfect, but you know what i mean!

Thanks everyone
yes i think it was obvious what you meant, just the Green with Envy i have for the car made me do it!
good luck with the sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts