Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a 2011 RT in Toxic orange at Blue Bonnett in New Braunfels for 35k loaded....the interior was great and I like the little changes. Btw Toxic orange looks incredible in person!!! I'll take a pic later today.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If true, that's also quite a deal. A loaded R/T stickers around $40,800. The employee price is over $36k.

Probably not that loaded.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Toxic Orange is the same color used on the new charges and rams, yes? If so it look's good on those vehicles and I've seen it on the Challenger and it was alright, I thought it looked better on the other colors.

But I haven't seen it in person so I'll semi hold of complete judgment.

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Pix or it didn't happen! :)

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks a tad plain on an SE but I still love the car. Nothing that a spoiler, new wheels and some striping won't fix. Ha Ha....

2011 Dodge Challenger, $25,206 - Cars.com

I agree the color looks plain on the SE. Hemi Orange looks much better in my opinion. I've never been a fan of this color (or similar) so I may be a little biased.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I can't wait to see the new SRT prices, I'm sure these dealers are wanting to make back the serious $ off they gave on the 2010's lol, what better way than a 6.4l hemi w\ mds

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok everyone I will start with my little adventure and then tell you about the cars. First off, I went back to get pics for yall and a salesmen approached me after I got the first pic and told me not to take pics....******! When i got there there was a red charger, 392 in white and of course the toxic orange r/t challenger.

2011 Dodge Charger in Redline 3= $37k, had leather, uconnect, etc. Redline looks absolutely amazing in person but $995 extra is a rip off! Picture does somewhat justice. THe metallic flake is very dominant in the sun.

2011 392 Challenger in White/Blue stripes= $48.7k Loaded! The blue stripe is 100% a match to deep water blue. It doesnt look like it on dodge.com and pics we've seen but it is.

2011 Dodge Challenger in Toxic= $35.4k Had uconnect, 430N, auto, leather seats. This color is amazing in person and the pic with the sun hitting it does it justice. In the shade it looks almost brownish like the pic posted on cars.com

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...And again i'm sorry for the angles but I had to sneak them...lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh here's one more of the Charger.....

Attachments