Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Green with Envy R/T Classic with only 2469 miles. Vehicle was ordered with 6 speed tranny, power sunroof, super track pak, sound group II., and black side stripes. VERY RARE as there were only 411 R/T classics in green with envy built total, of those built only 169 had the 6 speed tranny. In addition this vehicle was equipped with OEM factory fully functional TA hood painted to match vehicle and clear coated on the underside as well. Also has MOPAR cold air intake This vehicle is garaged in climate controlled environment, non smoker. Torq thrust wheels were also added. All original equipment included in the purchase. Below is pictures of before and after. If interested let me know as this car will go on auto trader and ebay , would like to give any forum members or their friends first opportunity. Third photo is how the car is now but the GWE wheels and original hood also included with sale. Not a scratch, ding, dent ever on this car, its truly a must see and sure to win awards at any car show entered.

Over $45,000 invested

Has lifetime maxicare warranty with $100 deductible.

Vehicle located in New York

Asking $35,000 OBO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
any interest in swapping those wheels out for a set of 20inch chrome clads off a 2013 rt with only 250 miles on them?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nope selling the car not parting it out, besides not a fan of the chrome clads , they are for sale all over the place.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Could swap your wheels for my chrome clads and maybe draw some interest? My set only has 300miles on them from the dealership....

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You must really hate the chrome clads. I know I dont care for them and apparantly a lot of people feel the same way. Sell them for $200 and put that money towards some nice wheels

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,816 Posts
Nice Ride! That's a sweet deal with the stock hood and wheels included too AND such low miles. A very rare car indeed! I'd buy it myself if I didn't have a GWE already! Honestly though, you could probably sell that hood to another GWE owner and still get the same money for your car.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice Ride! That's a sweet deal with the stock hood and wheels included too AND such low miles. A very rare car indeed! I'd buy it myself if I didn't have a GWE already! Honestly though, you could probably sell that hood to another GWE owner and still get the same money for your car.

Mention it to your friends Im sure they are envious of your GWE

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please spread the word its absolutely mint and the original hood and wheels come with the purchase even though I have had several offers on the TA hood and wheels.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Good luck with the sale, thats a great looking ride!

You may wanna check the fine print on your lifetime warranty as I believe they cannot be transferred.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is it because you car is still under the factory 3/36?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.