Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 IE - pictures from the Canadian International autoshow

Just went to the Canadian International Autoshow and took some pictures of the 2011 IE, very good looking car, the stripes looks good, the new steering wheel is not that bad actually it feels solid, the interior is very good in some places and not that well made in others. The seats covers look a bit puffy but it is not that bad at all. I am actually surprised how good the pistol grip on the 6 speed felt, I now have serious doubt if I should get an auto or the 6 speed.

Overall the quality of the Durango is the best, very well designed and polished interior, then is the new 300 also very well made with a lot of details, then is the new Charger, and the Challenger. Whatever the Challenger lacks in interior it catches on exterior though, it's breath taking and was getting a lot of attention.

I will try to attach the other pictures in a second post.

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the second batch of pictures... Enjoy.

Note the last picture here, it shows the gap between the top cover and the metal just next to the back windows. They should have put something there to clip it or something. It is not visible at all, but it looks and feels unfinished there.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
The Deep Water Blue is a great color, gonna be a lot of happy owners.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last pictures... I didn't like the plastic crap they used around the stop lights... they could've made it in a better way.

Overall the quality is good, there are just some small details here and there. I didn't notice any of these issues on Durango or 300 :)

Sorry for the spamy post, I am still hyped from the show :)

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Thanks so much. These are some of the best pictures taken so far. I really don't see a problem with that plastic as long as it's durable. Can't WAIT to get my '11!!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Great pics and thanks for the post! I'll have to check the finish on mine when it comes in.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. It's a great looking car. That's for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts