Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many people have seen actual pics of a 2011 for sale in a dealership. I may behind the times a bit, but it's the first one Ive seen with actual pictures instead of stock photos.

With all the previous complaints I read about the steering wheel, I'm glad to say that personally I like the steering wheel in my 2010 just fine in comparison to the one in the 2011.

Anyway, here's the link for the car on ebay if you're interested . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/392-INAGURAL-EDITION-CHALLENGER-RARE-LEATHER-NAV-SRT8-/200567134087?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2eb2bb9787

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,796 Posts
Plenty of good pics there for sure. I wish I could see the new colors such as GWE in the same manner. Thanks for the link.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Beauty of a car. I like the new steering wheel personally. Love those wheels. That 6.4 looks sweet under the hood.

Two things I don't like:

Stripes down the back bumper.
White on the seats.

Just me....

·
Registered
91 Posts
I like the stripes....Thinking about taking off the carbon fiber on my B5 srt and putting on the 392 style stripes in matte black..They really make the car look hot.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I like the stripes....Thinking about taking off the carbon fiber on my B5 srt and putting on the 392 style stripes in matte black..They really make the car look hot.
Roscoe, each to his own, but take some time first, your car is bound to look just fine, I sure like mine. Still go out and peek in the garage now and then

·
Registered
91 Posts
I looked at it today, looked nice and cozy in a barn full of corvettes. By far the best looking car in the storage building. Can't wait for spring!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts