Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get electronic versions of the 2011 owners, maintenance and service manuals?

I would like to read these now while I am waiting for my car to be built. I'm weird. I know. :)

JFF:D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thanks for that link upgrayedd!:bigthumb:

I guess I should have thought of checking the Dodge site first. Didn't think they would have it since they can't even update the Build Your Own piece. LOL

But I have downloaded what I needed. Thanks again!

JFF:D
No problem. :) Beliece it or not but they had the manuals up in Dec already I think it was when I downloaded them. Go figure. :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Thank you for this link, I am downloading now, I didnt see this when I was visiting that site uptine million times. Thanks again, AK907

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's what these forums are all about (well that and a bunch of infighting between different owners lol!) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
SRT8 Center Console Removal, Automatic Trans.

Does anyone know how to remove the center console. I am thinking the gear shift knob will have to come off. This is the Automatic Trans. I don't want to twist on the knob until I find out if there is a screw somewhere.
Hodz392:disgust:

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Stupid question....

The stupid manual says for oil filter "Mopar Oil Filter" Ok......That's helpful! I have like a stack of Mopar M090 filters in the garage, is this what the 392 takes?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I see the "parts manual" which is posted on another thread. I don't see a "Service Manual" for the 3.6 2011 challengers anywhere. Can anyone else see it here? Thanks
FSM's for the 392 aren't available yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts