Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys? I was just wondering how many of you guys are planning on going to the Mopar Nats. Aug 12-14th in columbus Ohio.If you are going where are you guys staying? Im staying at the Motel 6 on brice rd. I know they still have rooms and cheaper then anyother place ! anyways here is a link i know you have to have the entry form sent in by July 12th. Hope to see some of you guys at the show.

http://www.moparnats.org

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Whats going on guys? I was just wondering how many of you guys are planning on going to the Mopar Nats. Aug 12-14th in columbus Ohio.If you are going where are you guys staying? Im staying at the Motel 6 on brice rd. I know they still have rooms and cheaper then anyother place ! anyways here is a link i know you have to have the entry form sent in by July 12th. Hope to see some of you guys at the show.

http://www.moparnats.org
SRT8
I'll be there again this year. You parked near me last year and we BS about mod's. I've made a few for this year. Are you going to run this year? I don't see the Modern muscle parking listed.
Iron6

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
We will be there again this year as well. Probably just drive over for part of one day is all though.

I think it is quite confusing on how they park the cars. Last year was our first year and wanted to park with the Modern Mopars but that part was blocked off but there were a lot of open spaces for more. We ended up just finding some friends of ours and parked next to them and just walked around.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
We will be there again this year as well. Probably just drive over for part of one day is all though.

I think it is quite confusing on how they park the cars. Last year was our first year and wanted to park with the Modern Mopars but that part was blocked off but there were a lot of open spaces for more. We ended up just finding some friends of ours and parked next to them and just walked around.

same here! if we know where and when it will be much easier

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SRT8
I'll be there again this year. You parked near me last year and we BS about mod's. I've made a few for this year. Are you going to run this year? I don't see the Modern muscle parking listed.
Iron6
Yes ill be racing the car this year again. Yea the parking was funny, i had to call back and have them send me a pass,Not sure if they are doing that again this year or not.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are going and also staying at Motel 6
Sweet your staying at the one on brice road too? Should be good times alot of cars at that motel last year. I think my friend is bringing his 392 to car this year. i cant wait !!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would be cool if they do not have that parking spot like last year if we could try to park with each other

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hey, is the PCP RT coming down also and are you coming to the LX Nationals in JUL?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ummmm i dont think they are coming this year. And no i cant make the lx show

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Iron6 i just got a email saying Yes they will have the same parking for us again this year !!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
I am going as well, but will be staying at my dad;s house in Newark. I rented a golf cart alreedy too, Iif you wait until the event they will be all gone

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Iron6 i just got a email saying Yes they will have the same parking for us again this year !!!!! :thumbsup:
That's cool I'll make sure I call and get the pass like last year. Booked the Motel 6 also. Just need to find a close bar. in the old days Brice was were everyone cruised and smoked tires. Not today to many tickets. I'll see you there.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He said we should get them with everything els, if not call or email him and they will send it out asap

·
Registered
59 Posts
We go to mopars every year. We usually drive my hubby's 07 daytona, but since I have my own hot rod now, maybe we'll break in my challenger this year!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know that if you did not send in your money for the nats, you can still get in!!. You can pick them up at the track that weekend

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
fee's already paid, waiting for my tickets...hope it is a little cooler this year, last year felt like we were here in Alabama.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Planning on being there all weekend. Will have eyes peeled for CT members. Hopefully will get "modern mopars" parking pass with pre-registration. Spent a lot of time in that area last year drooling over the newer Challengers, Chargers & Magnums. Will be on Brice Rd. and or Heath are with 2010 R/T and 72 Ralleye Challengers

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
I was born in Newark and my sister lives in Heath. She tells me they are about to tear up the road in Heath to put a median in, woder how that is going to affect the cruising? Anyone local know?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts