Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of the 2011 Challenger non-IEs with stripes completed? I have seen the updated Dodge website, but they only show the black stripes. Kind of curious how the gray and silver will look. Post pics as everyone starts to see these cars!

·
Registered
159 Posts
...no pics - but I'm with you on wanting to see some as well. Dodge can have an entire page with a couple of dorks and no Challengers in sight on their brochure but can't include a picture of the other stripes?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The best I’ve seen so far are in build your own on www.dodge.ca. You can see the 4 colours with black stripes. Computer generated....

·
Registered
653 Posts
I really don't think you're gonna get any yet. Nobody has taken delivery of them yet...

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Several of the GWE threads show the black stripes. Don't know if that helps.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just noticed that Dodge's own brochure on dodge.com doesn't have a pic either, geez. :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
On page 11 of the brochure, the bottom left corner is a rally with gray stripes/red trim. I wonder if that is the same gray?

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
My was buld 02-04 and has been at the body vender I think it has something to do with the sunroof option.

·
Registered
653 Posts
It is in the brochure on page 10. Code D.

I see it, that's probably just the plain gray I ordered. I googled "Medium Gray Metallic" and it's mostly a Chevy Impala color. Do you know if that Black stripes are available for order yet, Cuda? I want to call my dealer and have him change mine from Gray to Black stripes on my Black 392.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I would assume so but I do not have any inside information on it

I see it, that's probably just the plain gray I ordered. I googled "Medium Gray Metallic" and it's mostly a Chevy Impala color. Do you know if that Black stripes are available for order yet, Cuda? I want to call my dealer and have him change mine from Gray to Black stripes on my Black 392.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I ordered billet with gray stripes. I looked at the impala pictures. I kind of like it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Was just wondering if maybe it was an option at the time of your order. I really can't get a feel for the Gray as a stripe from the Impala color. I'm really hoping that my color scheme will look like this, don't want it to look like a camaro but I want the Gray to look right on black.
Black mustang gray stripe image by Fireball12345 on Photobucket

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Those stripes look good on that camaro. The only options I had when I ordered mine where silver and gray stripes. I thought I read somewhere that the default stripe was black if you did not get the stripe delete.

Was just wondering if maybe it was an option at the time of your order. I really can't get a feel for the Gray as a stripe from the Impala color. I'm really hoping that my color scheme will look like this, don't want it to look like a camaro but I want the Gray to look right on black.
Black mustang gray stripe image by Fireball12345 on Photobucket

·
Registered
653 Posts
Those stripes look good on that camaro. The only options I had when I ordered mine where silver and gray stripes. I thought I read somewhere that the default stripe was black if you did not get the stripe delete.

Do you mean it was a default if you just skip over the stripe section? Or the stripe delete makes it a black stripe?

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I may be wrong, but, the way I understand it... You can pick gray or silver stripes. If you did not pick a stripe you get black. If you pick stripe delete, you get no stripes.

Do you mean it was a default if you just skip over the stripe section? Or the stripe delete makes it a black stripe?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I may be wrong, but, the way I understand it... You can pick gray or silver stripes. If you did not pick a stripe you get black. If you pick stripe delete, you get no stripes.
^^^^^^ this.

With the exception that when choosing Billet Metallic there is no silver stripe option--only black, gray, or none. (At least according to the build-your-own, but it makes sense.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts