Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my original 2011 SRT8 in November. The whole order got messed up so I'm going to have to reorder.
I'm ordering this week, anyone happen to know what the wait time would be if I order it now? I'm hoping to get it mid-March.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I ordered my original 2011 SRT8 in November. The whole order got messed up so I'm going to have to reorder.
I'm ordering this week, anyone happen to know what the wait time would be if I order it now? I'm hoping to get it mid-March.
So many schools of thought here. If you go by what some have said 45 days from the time it hits D1 to in your hands. Of ocurse my '09 took way longer. I ordered my '11 21 Nov. 2010 and it is still in "C". I was told Mid. Feb to end of Feb. which is fine by me. I will not even be home till end of March. :bigthumb: Good luck!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think 45 days is an absolute best case scenario. Since they should be hitting showrooms by the end of the month you might be able to call around and find one just like you ordered. But that one and cancel the one you ordered. If you can't find one like you ordered, enjoy the wait.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So many schools of thought here. If you go by what some have said 45 days from the time it hits D1 to in your hands. Of ocurse my '09 took way longer. I ordered my '11 21 Nov. 2010 and it is still in "C". I was told Mid. Feb to end of Feb. which is fine by me. I will not even be home till end of March. :bigthumb: Good luck!
Mine went D1 on Jan. 7 and delivery is supposed to be only 19 days later. If they made all the IEs and then got to mine in the same day then I'm hoping for Mid Feb too, can't drive until the end of March either. :(
Stay safe over there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts